EMT Safety Books --when violence erupts

Hmmm, this seems to have been published a bit earlier than I'd intended for it to be. No big thing.

Someone asked me about books specifically aimed at EMTs to teach them safety and survival techniques. While there are a few, and none are bad, this is one I'd recommend highly. There are two editions, the newer edition from 2002 and an older edition from 1990. Both are slightly different and I'd recommend reading them both, particularly if you can find a cheap copy of the older one (and they are out there, I gave mine away and replaced it cheaply and easily)  This explains the clumsy twin links (Amazon makes it tough to link to the older edition but if you buy the book (s) through this link, you should be supporting this blog.







https://www.amazon.com/When-Violence-Erupts-Emergency-Responders/dp/0801661951/ref=tmm_pap_title_1?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51KYqE6muVL._SX356_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg







 boo!

Comments