20 Day Music Challenge -Day 13 - Japanese Breakfast, Road Head.



These days, for better or worse, I tend to discover new music through youtube by putting in something I like and seeing where it leads after the system starts recommending things to listen to. Sometimes Pandora, but mostly youtube.

That's how I discovered this. I liked the sound and listened to several of her songs and then did some reading on her. BTW, have no idea why she does her solo projects under the name "Japanese Breakfast." Her father was a Jewish American soldier who married a Korean woman. Whatever . . . honestly, there were other things in the interviews that caused me to raise an eyebrow. No big thing, I just enjoyed listening to the music, enjoyin it, and, yes, enjoying the fact that it was something that was new and not ten or twenty years old.







Comments