20 Day Music Challenge -Day 12 - TheWhiteEyesBand 白目樂隊



This is kind of an odd one but I am including it anyway. I stumbled across this band on youtube and instantly latched on to them. A Taiwanese band that actually sounds raw, unpolished, yet good. I love the sound and I love what it says about Taiwan. (The majority of the world's truly awful, slick, polished, vapid, meaningless Chinese pop music i.e. May Day,S.H.E., and all the other Chinese language garbage music, comes from Taiwan. I'm not sure why that is. Perhaps Communist education stifles people so much that they just can't create original music, not even bad pop music. Regardless, although no one I know from Taiwan has ever actually heard of this band (they are pretty obscure) I think they deserve to be better known.









Comments