Remembering Icon Thoughstyle

They say it's good to forgive and forget, but sometimes it's fun to remember.


When I was faced with this problem, which was verified here, I created this copy of their website and I still think it's kind of funny.

The article I wrote? A nice piece on bounty hunting in America. Few journalists, or members of any other profession for that matter, get to point guns at people as part of their job. Aren't I lucky?

And should you wonder, once I arranged for about twelve people to work together to collect money from these deadbeats, then the punks paid up. Especially when I began contacting people, including Forbes magazine, who'd given them favorable publicity in the past and letting them know of their business practices. And I got to work with Jim Hogshire, who they also owed money to. It was an interesting experience.

Comments