Odd Uses for a Dead Body: Weird teenagers should not play with dead things.

(Now, I swear this really is not a big interest of mine but it is the one that brought me to Hollywood and back, meanwhile . . . Should people come here because of the MANswers appearance, well, I'd hate to leave them disappointed.)

So . . .

Remember, kids, when it comes to necrophilia, just say "No!"

"Necrophilia! Don't do it!"

and

"Necrophilia is for losers!"


Then again, they're not actually teenagers this time, but, garsh, they sure do look like it in the pictures, now don't they?

==

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14929873/


updated 9:38 p.m. ET, Wed., Sept. 20, 2006.

LANCASTER, Wis. - Three men accused of trying to dig up a young woman's body to have sex with it had charges of attempted sexual assault dismissed Friday by a judge who noted Wisconsin has no law against necrophilia.
Grant County Circuit Judge George Curry dismissed those charges against twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, of Ridgeway, and Dustin Radke, 20, of Mineral Point, but they still face lesser charges.

(for more including pictures of the young wanna-be necrophiles, see: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14929873/)


http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2149972

==

Now if I could only find the source of the quote "I want to be the cause of new laws." (It was from an obscure punk rock singer in the RE/Search book, "Pranks, Vol. 1." )

Do I really need to put a disclaimer on this? I mean, I hate to sound controversial or judgemental but personally, necrophilia, and for that matter chewing tobacco, are both habits so dirty that not even I will try them. I suggest you don't either.

Comments