I am not banned in Australia.

Some time ago, I was swapping e-mail with Marc MacYoung, the self defense author, and he told me several of his books were banned in Australia. Now I find this ridiculous as if one actually reads MacYoung's books you will learn a lot and walk away with the idea that violence is a bad thing and best avoided. (Hmmm, now what does this reall say about the Australian mentality?)

Still, as MacYoung's banned books and some of mine share the same publisher, I thought it might be cool to be banned in Australia, but it appears that I am not. (I'm about halfway down this page.)


http://www.polyester.com.au/?page=shop/browse&offset=80&fsb=&category_id=14&featured=&keyword=&searchby=&CLSN_2340=1207801787234096579fc4be72903f31


[BTW, MacYoung and I have never met. I only know the man through his books and his e-mail list, both of which are good resources for those with an interest in self defense and violence prevention. You can check out his page, if you'd like, at http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/)

Peter Huston

Comments